View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2007, 00:20 (Ref:2086107)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If Ferrari left F1 many would rejoice. Well, I would. But anyways, I've got us off topic slightly!

Yes, it would be strange. He is Mr Champcar I guess. But other big stars have come and gone lets not forget. And he can only remain iconic if he performs IMO. Last year I almost didn't realise he was there until I noticed chunks of Forsythe littered everywhere (admittedly, I didn't pay much attention to the races, it was a tad uninspiring). I just can't see it getting better for him at all and it is sad to see.

From Champcars point of view, next year could be a sort of much needed reset. The dominant champion is gone and the crown is up in the air for any number of new candidates. Perhaps now would be an ideal time for PT to slide away, almost unnoticed?