View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2020, 15:48 (Ref:4010410)   #134
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
You must be packing a lot then. Hope you enjoy that vodka and braves after all that.

Sounds you won't be short of things to do at the circuit. Hope you all enjoy it, Petit Le Mans has always been a great spectacle
He usually shows up in a cloud of dust with a van filled with whatever he found in the yard and a bike on Thursday just before in big cars come out.

Some of us show up with canopies, coolers, a kitchen, flag poles and today plenty of books for the 26 hour wait until anything comes on track. But it does mean trackside seating and leisurely setup. And talking sht about track management changing the rules again because they can. And since I've done enough for now it's beer thirty at 1145.

They told me I could camp with them only if I could support myself and not make them provide for me. I may have gone a bit overboard.