View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2020, 18:04 (Ref:4011536)   #150
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
Another great PLM weekend.
I set up my tent in our usual spot as did 2 others. They didn't say anything to us. I'm assuming because it was WAY less tent action than normal.
We did bring 18 ez ups so everyone that comes over to our area could be in the shade and not worry about being packed on top of each other.
I didn't think there would be much in the enforcement of rules over the weekend. It was interesting to walk around the circuit on Saturday. There was some open space in areas, less campers for sure, but lots of people overall.

We did see a golf cart that said "Camping Host" driving around but they didn't seem to be stopping to talk or check passes. The trash pick up people were nice and brought a can for us and was there almost hourly to change it.