View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2010, 02:37 (Ref:2770636)   #274
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I spoke my opinion. I'd rather see them in GT1 than in GTE if they were to do one. If you thought I meant not in GTE altogether that's not what I was getting at. LeMans is viewed by a lot more people than FIA GT, true, but I'd still like to see the LFA in both. That's what I was getting at. I never said I'd rather see them in one or the other. I'd like both, but if they do only ONE, GT1 would be my choice because of the reasons I gave. I just hope GTE can become a more open class in terms of engine regulations. I mean the power they produce. It'd be great to see them running more than 500HP, of course with updates considered like paddle shifting, it would be closer to what these cars are on the street in terms of transmissions. So I'm not disagreeing with you, just stating that if Toyota enter the LFA, I think they should go both places. But a page or so back it was said that if they enter one instead of both, which would people rather see. I think GT1 for me. Just because I don't want to see the LFA's engine being restricted so much.