View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2023, 11:30 (Ref:4160682)   #75
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Why Ferrari from 1997? That year they won 5 races, with a total of 13 podiums and 10 retirements, finishing second in the WCC, while Williams won 8 races, with a total of 15 podiums, 10 retirements, a DSQ and winning the WCC.
1997 saw the start of a run of 113 wins in 300 races (37.67%) and 127 wins in 400 races (31.75%). Recent years require a longer period of assessment to see a level of Ferrari dominance when compared to late-80s McLaren and mid-2010s Mercedes.