View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2019, 13:26 (Ref:3898217)   #646
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
But unless you have your personal cloaking device handy, or you are clever at sneaking around or know a marshal or have a table looking out from one of the restaurants, you won't get to watch from the Mulsanne....
Definitely no spectating where I'll be (8/9bis, driver's left, roughly from where the tram passes under the track near Decathlon/Antares down to about 100m short of the first chicane). 1.3km of flat chat acceleration!

When the track's live though it's an awful long drive to practically anywhere for us, so I suspect I won't be moving very far - which means I might get some piccies taken, especially at night when I'm off shift.

I'm not remotely excited. Nope.