View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2022, 13:29 (Ref:4100383)   #136
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
pitlane veterans may have a different viewpoint. i mean there’s also when you’re well over a 90 hour week already at race start, all your energy is on doing your job right so you don’t let anyone down and you’re not sure which way is up you just want the whole thing over and done with.

the years i went to watch the race in the past 10 years i don’t remember any real trouble or hassle, but i go with another female friend and as a result we’re smart about where we go and what we do in the first place. i’ve also had no issues at the spa 24 either, even when walking around alone in the dark. but same caveat applies, i think us ladies are just a bit more thoughtful about what we do and how we present ourselves by default.