View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2022, 13:52 (Ref:4100387)   #138
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it's got a lot better over the last decade as well. Back in the 80's and 90's it seemed obligatory for Brits (in particular) to spend their entire time at the circuit boozing - it seemed to border on being obligatory. Perhaps I don't notice it as much these days as I'm away from the circuit each night other than race night. I've always steered clear of the 'Mad Friday' type of nonsense and I've learned over a number of years now that it's totally possible to enjoy what you like doing without having to supplement the activity at all times with alcohol....