View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2022, 14:42 (Ref:4134246)   #252
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
In all the years I've been going to Le Mans, and I've always been the ticket purchaser, until this email I have never been aware of a cap/limit on how many full week entry tickets the ACO will sell. Have you? If, this year, there is a finite number available, of which only 15,000 remain, this cap is something completely new (to me, at least).

Seems to me that they've finally sorted their ticketing website, which is now fit for purpose, but still managed to create a complete ticketing mess for their customers (and agents, from what I'm hearing), who haven't got a clue what's going on.
I think, because of the centenary event, they knew there would be plenty of spectators. So they had to work with the security local authorities to define really how much people the circuit could accomodate.