Thread: Programmes
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2022, 11:43 (Ref:4110351)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Dave, I would say that it all comes down to money, and if promoters and/or clubs can find a way to increase their income by not doing something, they will do so.
This supposes that overall it is a cost. That the revenue of doing so does not cover the cost (printing, time, etc…). Which I guess is correct. If it made money then by the same logic it wouldn’t be under threat.

I wonder how many are made and then purchased, given away or wasted at the end of the day? I wouldn’t be surprised given away and wasted is much higher than purchased.

And the clubs do want to reduce costs after all the racers are paying for this and there are many of them complaining about the costs of going racing.