View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2020, 20:22 (Ref:3962184)   #61
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Results of my visit at the ticket office: nothing as usual. I related the problems you had like a lot of people because I could meet a french people who said he could'nt get his tickets by the site.
The hostess ( and the others know me very now as I use to complain from the site!) explained that the accounts of the members who agreed with the new ACO membership types were not automatically upgraded. Even the members who were paying there membership month by month were not proposed to be renewed. WHAT A MISERY.
What was her disappointement when I explained her I knew some people who had given up their travel to The Classic because of that reason.
But she was still more disappointed when she said that plenty of people complain of the site and she and her colleagues all along the year feedback the problems without any reaction from the staff. She was very disheartened .
So the best way to get tickets is : call them.