View Single Post
Old 23 May 2000, 06:28 (Ref:1454)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry folks but I feel it necessary to confirm my opinion in the context of this thread.

Whilst the majority seem to think that, once again, Ferrari have screwed an excellent driver, I am afraid I think they have just used a good driver for the team's best interests. However, if said driver was an EXCELLENT driver, they would find it a lot more difficult to "use" that resource.

To repeat. I think that RB is not that good. He was certainly not very committed on Sunday and this reflects his performances in previous races this year.

To use previous seasons only compares him to other good midfield drivers so I don't think its relevant do you?

There is no conspiracy just a team with a goal and a big budget to justify.