View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2020, 12:17 (Ref:3969307)   #64
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
The idea that caps will not work because teams will cheat them is pure speculation. My opinion is that while not 100% water tight, they work "well enough".

Richard
As ever you ignore the main point. NOBODY WHO IS NOT A MANUFACTURER CAN BUILD A SUITABLE CAR AND ENTER F1.

Hence caping a non existent budget is facile.

I'm afraid IMHO we have to get real and yes, if there is going to be a grid then it needs to can the expensive technology and return to a racing championship.

Tell me I'm wrong but stop repeating the same old attacks on those with a bit of a realist approach.