View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2022, 09:40 (Ref:4124457)   #93
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai View Post
Hey all - we'll be traveling from the states to Le Mans for the first time in 2023. I read the "first timers" thread but as I am coming from the states, I wondered if anyone has any suggestions on using a travel agency or have details they'd like to share.

I have looked at the travel destinations website (https://lemansrace.com/motorsport-ev...mans-24-hours/) as they have some packages which cover lodging (tents, "glamping" which I didn't realize was a word, and something like indoor container storage sleeping arrangements) and tickets plus options to add on other ameneties but i'm flying blind here.
Hi.

you are also welcome to join us at out international camp.
I have made this camp for a couple of years (7 i think) and has had visitors from all over the world.

I provide a tent, ticket for the camp and race, company and advice and breakfast in camp.

I am sure some of the guests for earlier year will comfirm that we take good care of you.

Send me a PM if you want to know more, or serch the forum for treads with the International Camp

Kenn