View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2019, 17:12 (Ref:3926028)   #74
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
I'm another who went on Friday only, and in the past I have only ever done Friday or Saturday. Even in its heyday I never thought the Sunday was worth doing.

I agree with most of the criticism on here, but I'm afraid I don't have much sympathy for those who went on Sunday and are now complaining. The race length and timetable had been around well in advance of the event, as had the (ludicrous) ticket prices. There was fair warning...
We went because we're fans of the WEC and going just for practice and qually was a bit halfbaked for us. Yes we knew the race had been shortened but that doesn't mean we're not entitled to complain about that fact...