View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2006, 09:31 (Ref:1683023)   #2
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looking forward to this weekend.
I will be sad to see the "Old" Anglesey track configuration disappear to be repleced by an all-new facillity.
Anglesey Circuit (As it is right now) is the most basic of venues......no real protection for Marshals etc (In fact, it's everything we moan about) but we love it!
We love it because it's like that.......it's sooo informal - great racing (Always) and great people to work alongside.

Questions I have been asking myself -
Will the new facillity mean that "Manning" will be virtually impossible?
Will the "Big Boys" ie, F3/GT, BTCC (Hope Not) come to Anglesey?

Obviously the competitors will want to race on the longer track configuration but I just fear that we won't be able to provide enough Marshals to allow it to happen.
Anglesey "Just" about manages to satisfy manning levels on the present layout at some events, so I think they will struggle in the future.

I sincerely hope not though - people don't know what they're missing and I am quite excited about the new plans - just have to wait and see!