View Single Post
Old 7 May 2023, 11:15 (Ref:4154810)   #25
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Interesting to note about the fuel, BTCC frog and about Tony Brooks. He was mightily fast while also avoiding what he considered excessive risk-taking. Perhaps that ultimately prevented him achieving more, but he survived and is much revered.

Re: qually, I second Aysedasi's thoughts on DRS, but I think even though Verstappen will sail up to second without a problem, PĂ©rez could be long clear. Then safety cars could come into play. It's probably going to be a two-bull race, and Checo needs to keep sticking it to Max, to give us a championship battle.

Behind them at least, things are super competitive. Alonso fantastic again and I'm interested in seeing whether Magnussen can hang on for points.