View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2023, 05:04 (Ref:4159913)   #3168
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Anyone else at the track had problems with there downloaded tickets? I downloaded them last week as ACO told me to, that was a coincidence cause I called them regarding my parking tickets. Today they had a hard time scanning them and also could not scan out because the scanner couldn't read my tickets, I got the feeling it happened more than once today. I'm confident at all, what a mess.
My experience was all good yesterday, but I witnessed several people who were clearly having issues with e-tickets and one lady using a mobile ticket.

I'm going to have another go at the parking sticker treasure hunt this morning, before heading to the museum.