View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2021, 08:32 (Ref:4071596)   #9
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
I look forward to it - and I like the idea of evening racing being run in an earlier dusk , actually . Yes, it will impact the Gold Cup but enjoyable though it is, it is living on past glories and is now no more than a good club meeting .

August bank hols have form for appalling weather though - remember the Fastnet race? And I was at the first Birmingham GP in 86...shudder

I knew I has seen you somewhere before

My friend dubbed me 'Mr Wet Tee Shirt 1986', so i bought an Anorak from a local shop, and it was as rainproof as a sponge. 'Happy days'