View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2022, 17:37 (Ref:4095423)   #7
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Could it have something to do with Liberty Media posting an end of day report on their website???
Do you mean the F1 TV site/service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
i was thinking a choice was made earlier in the omicron spread to limit the size of the paddock...but its F1 so for sure the 'privilege' was sold for a fee.
Given they are saying they will broadcast a 60 minute summary for Barcelona and live for Bahrain. It sounds like the broadcast capabilities between the two will be roughly the same. Plus journalists are going to be at both. My point, I can't see a Covid tie in.

It's unfortunate. But I do think we will see video of the cars from both tests. I am not even sure if I can watch either here in the US (other than via the F1 TV service). I think ESPN will continue to show the Sky TV coverage here, but I don't know if that includes ANY pre-season testing.

Richard