Thread: LM24 Test Day 2022
View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2022, 15:19 (Ref:4113001)   #21
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Yeah I think those who have the means to cover this in greater depth aren't really up for it. RLM the only in-depth coverage but I'm not looking to commit 8 hours listening to it right before heading down. Too much of a good thing!

I maintain, just get rid of Test Day! Or maybe introduce some sort of dedicated bronze/rookie session on the Monday?
Personally I feel the Test Day is much more for the teams than it is for us. Part of the reason we get such a polished product for race week is what happens on this day, imo.

Now do NOT get me started on the lack of television cameras around the track for free practice and qualifying.