View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2022, 16:14 (Ref:4122555)   #82
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai View Post
Hey all - we'll be traveling from the states to Le Mans for the first time in 2023. I read the "first timers" thread but as I am coming from the states, I wondered if anyone has any suggestions on using a travel agency or have details they'd like to share.

I have looked at the travel destinations website (https://lemansrace.com/motorsport-ev...mans-24-hours/) as they have some packages which cover lodging (tents, "glamping" which I didn't realize was a word, and something like indoor container storage sleeping arrangements) and tickets plus options to add on other ameneties but i'm flying blind here.
Travel Destinations is a very good company and if you are uncertain of what to expect, they can help.

I've used the flexotel (containers) and they are very good but expensive. This year I went to Porsche Curves camping and no complaints except there is no electric hookup. I'm told the glamping is good but again very expensive.

They do all the legwork including ferries/rail travel, but you must ensure you have the correct visas etc.

Next year I plan to book Houx and tickets via the ACO.

Hope this helps.