View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2022, 16:25 (Ref:4122557)   #83
mogwai
Rookie

United Kingdom
mogwai should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmogwai should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Travel Destinations is a very good company and if you are uncertain of what to expect, they can help.

I've used the flexotel (containers) and they are very good but expensive. This year I went to Porsche Curves camping and no complaints except there is no electric hookup. I'm told the glamping is good but again very expensive.

They do all the legwork including ferries/rail travel, but you must ensure you have the correct visas etc.

Next year I plan to book Houx and tickets via the ACO.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Peter. This is a huge relief to hear. It looked almost too easy and the skeptic in me worried about that. Since my better half will be with me the glamping and flexotel options looked more appropriate for her...flights were covered by points so it at least gives us that option.

Maybe in future years if I travel by myself camping is more my speed but sounds like the wife may be happier.

Seems pretty straight forward with them so I'll reach out and start there. Can't thank you enough.