View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2006, 08:24 (Ref:1562046)   #33
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat12-Aircool
And that opinion is based on what exactly?
That this disagreement happens every few of years (last being 2001 and there are similar issues every now and again concerning trees). It was only a temporary ban by the Italian court. It was over the details of the agreement between locals and the track.

The locals never wanted to stop racing altogether. The argument was over whether the circuit was restricted to 75 or 60 days testing and racing each year. The circuit rejected the original proposal from the locals and the court stepped in to force the hand. That is not to say there isn't anything to be worried about.

So, as the locals aren't actually trying to stop racing there, I think, in my opinion, that it'll stay at Monza.

It was said in a short manner to enable it to emphasise that everyone will get in a tizzy (including myself), but it'll be alright in the end because, simply, it'll stay at Monza.

Do you disagree, or agree? And why?