View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2020, 00:30 (Ref:3982120)   #11
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Going back to Smartphones, I happen to know a couple of local blokes that are at the top of their profession in photography, one who flies all over the world showed me just how good the latest ones are by producing an amazing quality film in a couple of hours that was also edited on the phone. Another guy that I know who is an award winning film editor on "Game of thrones" is always singing their praises as well. Obviously you have to know what you're doing and understand "film language" and the limitations of the phone but I am impressed with the results. As I stated earlier a lot of films and adverts are viewed on phones/tablets/laptops anyway and the resolution is amazing, However I don't intend throwing my 4k camcorders just yet
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !