Thread: LM24 Le Mans 1993 Song?
View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2001, 21:55 (Ref:167639)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans 1993 Song?

This is probably a question for the "Archair Enthusiast" forum, but I'll give it a whirl here first.

Help me out, will you?

On the SportsSeen Radio Le Mans video from Le Mans 1993 (it's a cracker if you haven't seen it!), there is some good music. Dire Straits, Flock of Seagulls (well, I like that one track anyway!), and there is another song, in which various parts of the circuit are mentioned. Tertre Rouge, "down the Mulsanne Straight", "through Arnage" and so on.

I've always wondered what the song was called (probably "Le Mans", I guess!), and who it was by. Does anyone out there know and is it obtainable anywhere?