View Single Post
Old 27 Dec 2005, 20:08 (Ref:1490710)   #16
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
my solution is as per a couple of others - learn to take pictures manually. you'll find that you'll learn a lot quicker and that just by using your brain a little instead of the cameras you get better results than it can come up with

the in-built light meter is usually fine, personally with my d500 i prefer to underexpose compared to what it tells me, but that's to do with the camera/lens combination.

also you might find that your lens is better than you think it is if you can master the art of manual exposure and focus and working around its issues