Thread: 2004 IRL Top 10
View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2004, 15:43 (Ref:1190601)   #8
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Kanaan - What can you say? What a year.
Rice - As mentioned, came into the team as a sub, but showed everyone what he is really mde of and had an amazing year, nearly the Champ... but I'm sure his win at Indy makes up for that
Wheldon - Bit of a breakout year for Dan, some questions about him last year but this year he proved he can deliver, won a few races and again nearly the champ too...
Fernandez - He came in one race late, with very little time to prepare...but still got a few wins in. Such a shame it looks like he won't be a full time runner next year...
Meria - Again, somewhat of a breakout year for this man, came close to taking a win here and there but proved still to be very fast, taking a few "fastest lap of the race" honours. I expect him to take his maiden win next year.

Well thats my top five...these are the five that have impressed me the most this year, most of the others deserve a mention for some performances, but these five are the standouts in my book...