Thread: LM24 Disabled access
View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2013, 09:59 (Ref:3333524)   #1
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Disabled access

Hi guys

Chatting to a friend of mine who goes down there each year (same campsite, but does his own thing - parking himself on a chair at Mulsanne for the entire weekend) the other day, and he said another friend of ours (they usually go together) is hoping to make a comeback next year, having had a couple of years off due to ill health.

I'm not sure (and I don't think the Doctors are yet either) as to what's up - he's lost lots of mobility and on top has now been diagnosed with MS, so it's pretty much an electric wheelchair jobbie for him. He asked if I knew anything about disabled access down there (which I don't), so I said I'd ask here. Anyone got any specific thoughts/pointers on this area of things? He's fairly certain the reality is they'll want to be up in the main area of the circuit, but I take it you need a pass etc from the ACO for access to any specific disabled viewing areas etc?

Ta muchly