View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2010, 21:01 (Ref:2679095)   #683
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
I though that the ideal lap was the fastest sectors, not the fastest overall lap, unless that fastest lap had the fastest sectors, which is unlikely because what are the odds of a 100% prefect lap? Astronomical, and rarely does the fastest lap have all the fastest sectors.

I'll bet that the Audi's ideal lap was at least slightly faster than the recorded fastest lap. It's just like how I think that Kristen Stewart is the ideal woman, but I have no doubt that many won't agree with me.

Where can sector times be found?
I belive dani filth just confirmed that witch you are calling unlikly. The AUDIS fastest lap was its IDEAL lap, in athor words, the Fastest lap mad by Audi, was also the lap in witch they made all fastest sector times

Download the pdf book let from www.lemans-series.com go to results anfd there you can find all the sector ideal and fastes lap tims for all free practices, qulify and race laps
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.