View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2020, 14:59 (Ref:4003537)   #216
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
To be fair this is the first time we’ve heard them say anything bad about the engine
It's been alluded to for a while now....

https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-news/r...m-explanation/

9 Jul - "We still have to determine that together with Honda," Dr Helmut Marko told Kronen Zeitung.

"The engine parts have gone to Japan where they will be examined. We have to wait for that analysis before we can conclude anything."

Marko said it was a "catastrophic weekend" for the energy drink owned team, as Alexander Albon's car also failed.

“The first race of the season ended with three of our cars retiring, which is disappointing. [...]” said Honda F1 technical director Toyoharu Tanabe.
[...]

“Albon was very unlucky to lose second place in the last few laps, but he was still fighting for points until he also had to retire, due to a suspected PU electrical issue.

“At the moment, we are investigating the causes of the two failures."