View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2020, 13:04 (Ref:4005349)   #224
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Bottas has had plenty of chances to beat Hamilton. He might have been unlucky with the way this one went, but at the end of the day he got overtaken and beaten again by the guy some love to hate. Bottas2.0 lasted for about 2 races a couple of seasons ago, but since then his teammate has got his measure. The difference in qualy between the two is often minimal, but not always in the races. Has the guy some love to hate been lucky 90 times, or actually is he quite a decent driver?

What do I know - maybe I am biased because I am a black man from Stevenage - or maybe I am a white man who has never been to Stevenage, but have Steve as part of my name, therefore I perhaps subconsciously take a little credit for each of his wins. Or maybe I hate Bottas because he is from Finland and my Nokia broke, or I was bad at worms. Or I had worms once. Yes, that must be it. Or is it? Now, where was I.

- edits to add a smiley - just in case anyone takes me too seriously.