View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2014, 08:32 (Ref:3413550)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remus View Post
Thanks for info guys; just to clarify, we have moved from stand to stand during the race before, but is it right therefore that this stand is manned throughout the race so we shouldn't bother going there at night? It looks like there are about 10 hardcore insomniacs in the early hours in there when I've visited!

Secondly, assuming the above is not the case, I really don't know the area that we'll, so could you please be more specific as to how to get there from the main tribunes on the other side? Thanks guys.
Use of the stands is largely free during practice and qually (aside from the ACO and Durand stands which require you to be an ACO member). During the race, all of the stands are marshaled, including T34. Of course, the marshals may have a 'nap' here and there which might allow you to get in, but as I understand it, strictly speaking, during the race, no ticket = no entry. But I stand to be corrected.

To get there, you need to use one of the tunnels at either end of the tribunes or cross over the Dunlop Bridge. You then walk right down the back through the Village (all the shops etc.) and then instead of going into the paddock (you can't ), you walk back along the main hospitality area and there is an entrance there (marshaled) which once through allows you to access all of the stairways that run over the back of the pits and up into the stand. Any area of T34 can be accessed from any one of those stairways.