View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2019, 13:50 (Ref:3887559)   #118
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Absolutely fundamentally 100% disagree with Chiana. I have never been so against a posting on this board as this one. Are you freaking kidding me!!! This is awesome! GTE Pro rocks. GT racing rocks!!! We'll get the showdown this year that we teased in 2018 when we saw the best racing between the GT cars in the first 3 hours ever seen before the safety car ruined it. We won't get that this time.
Well you can have your opinion of course but I have no care for more BoP cars on the grid. Not that spec galore proam LMP2 is amazing either but it's... something

And Ginetta thrown to bin without a word... sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
I see no logic for a 25/35 split other than sucking up to manufacterers whose support ACO are trying to get for the new regs.

11 Ferraris and 10 Porsches = too many.

Some of the reserve LMP2 teams must be furious and rightly so. As has been pointed out here, ACO could do with befriending LMP2 teams rather than alienating them, given the uncertainty over 2021 onwards.
Yes...

It's better to take the quick cash and short term PR I guess?