Thread: LM24 Your Le Mans Playlist
View Single Post
Old 20 Feb 2016, 19:16 (Ref:3616318)   #22
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A year ago I had a job that involved a lot of commuting. That was great for listening to all the races (WEC, IMSA and a few others). I don't get the chance as much now.

For the playlist, on Spotify they have the soundtrack to the recent Steve McQueen: The Man and Le Mans, this has parts of the original film sound track. So I've go that spread through a playlist I'm putting together. I don't think the original film soundtrack is on there.

Then I have a few car related tunes as well as just good tunes and in some cases tunes that are both!