View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2021, 14:23 (Ref:4065118)   #288
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Or a more proportionate sanction like Constructor points loss
Thought about this a little bit - and here's why I think it would be a bad idea.

Let's say we go into the final race, and Cars 33 and 44 have a one point gap. Mercedes decide to under-fuel Car 44 - Car 44 wins the race, sets fastest lap and LH wins the WDC.
Mercedes are docked points in the WCC - but can you imagine the uproar from MV fans? (And the same would be true if roles reversed).