View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2005, 09:26 (Ref:1284950)   #12
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well yes but comparing the times from early in the session I get the impression that with fuel the gaps will be bigger.

Button was doing 23's when Sato was popping low 22's then at the end Button pops that 20 and so do others. So I suspect they were out evaluating fuel levels this morning however the gaps were larger throughout until the end.