Thread: WEC Glickenhaus Hypercar
View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2020, 20:09 (Ref:3957310)   #108
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
@Adam43 I will not celebrates someone's defeat. This is a forum and I have the right to put the questions. A choir is made up of many voices, including yours and mine. If one by one all go silent then all that will be left are the soloists.

Thank you for sharing.
Sorry, but I believe you are very much so confusing your rights with your responsibility. You may be able to question some one but to demand information to meet your needs? NOT your right in any way. Sorry but you are being intentionally abrasive without purpose and frankly troll-like ass and the fact you haven't been banned means they are better then I