View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2023, 11:19 (Ref:4153056)   #58
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
Indeed, and this already happens in IMSA to an even greater extent due to the plethora of spurious safety cars.
Spurious safety cars?
Recently I only seem to recall IMSA trying desperately to not throw yellows. One time resulting in a car hitting a big piece of debris.

Although I have seen calls that they are spurious even if a car is half on the track half off and not moving. Calls that this could have just been local yellow and marshals or a truck push/tow the thing out of the way!

IMSA are always going to play it safe like that and I can’t say I don’t blame them.

I’d prefer less FCY. But I don’t see IMSA calling superiors yellows to change the race. I see them following their standard procedure with a dose of trying to avoid it.