View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2023, 11:22 (Ref:4153057)   #59
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
IMSA pass around in daylight had an unlapping car just drive into back of of another car in the queue.
That is quite a rare example. A dullard moment. I don’t recall it happening before, certainly not often.
And certainly not as likely as, say, leaving a car stranded and having the potential to not be hit. In the dark.
Quote:
Large field, at night loads of cars to move out ………… then some pretty big chains of cars catching up on coldish tyres……….and the restarts with cars at back on warm tyres ……….

What do SCs make? More SCs?
The do, yes. But generally not the procedure.

As I said, I’d prefer less FCY. And not that keen on this procedure.

Slow zones, not an IMSA thing, work well at Le Mans for a lot of situations. Hopefully they are continued to be used. When appropriate from a safety point of view then it’ll be FCY.