View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2023, 11:30 (Ref:4153303)   #66
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
The race director's first concern is safety. The 'entertainment' factor would have to come from elsewhere. The sporting regs? LMEM? ACO? An instruction to race control to use a SC when a FCY or slow zone would have been used before would surely be needed.
I can't see it happening especially when the new procedure is so complicated. I hope...
For sure that's the party line. It should be the same in other forms of motorsport too but it's not unfortunately. I know it sounds a bit tinfoil hat, but when this new SC procedure is brought in to help bring the field together, I expect it to be used.