View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2023, 11:45 (Ref:4153305)   #67
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’m sure people will be able to easily say it was for entertainment and that there was no real reason for it. Whether there is or not. We’re already saying they are going to do that! And we’ve not even had the race yet! Race control have to make a judgement call. I have no doubt we shall see that accusation, fair or not.

There is no evidence that it will be used primarily for entertainment rather than primarily for safety.

There are two parts to this. The calling it - I have no concerns about. The procedure - I am not keen on, I prefer the old way.