View Single Post
Old 21 May 2023, 20:00 (Ref:4157252)   #74
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Are IMSA “finding any excuse to throw a safety car to create an artificially close finish”? I haven’t seen any evidence of that recently. Plenty of accusations! Little evidence. Certainly nothing that can’t be simply someone else’s reasonable judgement on it.

They seem to be just leaving debris on the track now this year. There has been a lot of examples of this this year. Most notably in the last race with the sign that was half way across the track.

They also seem to give every stopped car more than ample time to get going again. To the point I start getting worried.

IMSA chose to have a cautious approach to when other vehicles are on the track. I know N24 doesn’t, but IMSA’s approach isn’t unreasonable here.