View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2009, 23:23 (Ref:2413976)   #13
parallax
Rookie

Australia
Perth -Australia
parallax should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drivers

Hi I am very new to this Site but I have many famous drivers on my Facebook as friends. Also throughmy Brother Steve Nally who is a Motor Sports driver I have managed to find , by going from one driver to another some greats of the racing world, IE: found Vern Schuppan hiding in Adelaide, and linked into Brian Redman,, J-L Sclesser,J-P Jarier {he along with Alan Jones and Vern and he came 5th at 1985 Le Mans} then Teddy Petter, Jurgen Barth, Mike Wilds , Rolf Strommlein/Tambay /Boutsen etc.
Are these the types you mean, or is it just Aussie drivers, missing men like Hawkins, Gardner, Hamilton , the ones that went to Europe. I just need to know as I follow the Euro Historic Race season
Just wondering, as I try to build my knowledge of the Australian scene.

I only got into cars after seeing the mighty Sauber "AEG " Mercedes C-9's of Baldi/Acheson/Scleseer and Mass kill off the Porsche 962's at Sandown in 1989, I was a plane nut and in the SAS in the Army then.
But that race made it for me, if I hade gone in 84 I would have seen Sir Jack Brabham driving a Rothmans 962 camera car!
So I need some advice here on the driver and cars scene.
I love ia all now
cheers
Chris