View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2014, 06:15 (Ref:3464318)   #310
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Thirty years ago i went down by coach on Friday and unfortunately i got addicted, next year will be number 30 for me, i have always gone by car since but this year my daugher could only go down on friday evening so she caught the coach down, it is possible to do the trip from about £200 but in reality as said it is better to try and arrange a longer trip and join a group on one of the campsites, the international site is full of strange people who for some reason travel the world to congregate in a field in June, they are very friendly and that is a good way of doing it, our site on tertre Rouge is always happy to welcome people but getting TR camping tickets is much harder as it is only a small site, however you will be welcome there, and in the past we have collected people from the train station when they arrive. Keep an eye on this and other sites and i am sure you will find people from your locality with spare seats who will be happy to share costs, trust me you will love it