View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2015, 18:00 (Ref:3505524)   #323
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many thanks for all the contributors to this forum who have made our impending first visit so easy to plan! Just so much info out there and lots of helpful suggestions!
Was just hoping that that some kind sole could fill me in with a bit of info ref the Trams from the town centre ......
We are staying in centre of Le Mans and looking to leave the car on both race days at the secure car park at the hotel.
Wife will probably not want to spend the whole 24 hrs at the circuit so just wondering if it is a feasible option to use the tram both days? If we take it all the way to the terminus inside the circuit, how difficult is it then to walk to the Dunlop bridge area? Also, if I am looking to get back to the town after the race ends on Sunday, how long am I likely to be waiting to get on a tram?
Should I be booking a parking ticket for the qualifying days or is it possible to just turn up and park?
Apologies for so many questions - just trying to get as organised as possible - many thanks for any info provided.