View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2020, 09:05 (Ref:3990985)   #66
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For those looking at a larger, family-friendly EV. (Or taxi use).

Start of Sales for the new Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer

'The new Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer takes over the look of the Vito with combustion engine. However under the front sits the electric powertrain (eATS), which drives the front wheels with a peak power of 150 kW. The energy is stored in a lithium-ion battery in the underbody of the vehicle, whose deep and central arrangement has a positive effect on the driving behavior of the eVito Tourer. The top speeds of 140 km/h in series and 160 km/h as optional equipment ensure a rapid advance even away from urban traffic.'