Thread: Lola T290
View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2006, 15:48 (Ref:1726518)   #11
driftwood
Veteran

driftwood has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
all cars went to Bonnier from factory as he was the agent only 1 car sold to UK for Guy edwards team so all Lola file will have is the chassis number body colour and delivery date
You need Bonnier/Mader sales file for the customer of each car

Krecji created his list 4 years ago i gave alterartions this year of my research into 1 particular chassis number i was searching then i find Mosers mechanic and he told me about the 2 lolas he prepared for Silvio and i eliminated many cars that martin had wrong info on as some of these cars are now in UK

so only 3 or cars are un accounted for hu4 prior to the italians running the car
hu 1
hu 12 i made the comment that zadra may hav erace dthis car on TF as his car crashed at vallelunga race and the TF race report said Zadra in a new car ( however he could have a new tub and rebuilt car for TF ? it needs the factory records to advise if they sold new tub around this time or in fact Zadra had anew car) he returns to french race in his original hu8 car

so far hu 16 has no info
I am puzzled on the 2 or 3 cars that went to usa where did they race them
later 294 cars raced in Can Am events
i have heard that some 290 cars where scrapped in mid 70 early 80`s old cars no where to race them these USA cars have not surfaced