View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2022, 08:39 (Ref:4132773)   #3233
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
We are at a stage where all the teams have enough financial backing to fill out the cost cap amount
Are we?

The reason I ask is that the FIA said this when the cap was introduced:

"Some teams currently spend more than [the cap] over a season – though not necessarily all on performance. Other teams spend nowhere near that amount for all of their activities combined."

What is the level that teams such as Haas and Sauber were spending before the cap?

Some estimates put their spending on performance elements as being less than $110M.