View Single Post
Old 21 May 2023, 20:01 (Ref:4157253)   #3248
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
If Formula 1 went to either Road America or Laguna Seca they would ruin them.
He also mentions "Virginia". Given his experience in online racing, I broadly assume this has to be VIR as I think it is well represented in online racing games (such as iRacing). While VIR is my "home track" and just a bit of an hour drive away and I would love to have a race near me, it also would be ruined by the requirements imposed by F1. VIR is also pretty much in the middle of nowhere with effectively no lodging, etc. Laguna Seca might be the closest to reality due to it's proximity to infrastructure.

If we are talking hypothetical "pure on track racing", all three tracks are fabulous or even straight up iconic (such as Laguna Seca). Laguna Seca is a bit on the short side.

Richard